Our FSG Companion mod enables our servers to communicate with the website to complete transactions such as Money Transfers, Vehicle Transfers, and much more.
- Game Chat and Discord Chat Sync
- Messages in discord channels are copied to the game chat if in allowed game format.
- Messages in game chat are copied to the server's discord channel.
- Money Transfers
- Money transfers are created within the FSG Bank section of the website.
- FSG Companion is responsible for checking if user has an active loan, and updating the in game money amount when transfer is approved.
- Equipment Transfers
- Equipment transfers can be created via in game vehicle workshop menu or via My Garage on website.
- FSG Companion is responsible for transfers to and from the website.
- Equipment data is copied from the savegame data to ensure customizations are kept between transfers.
- Extended Stats
- Vehicle Stats are added to savegame for detailed website display.
- Placeable Stats are added to savegame for detailed website display.
- Production Stats are added to savegame for detailed website display.
- Detailed Weather Data is added to savegame for display on website.
- Detailed Field Data is added to savegame for display on website.
- Remote Saves
- Admins are able to send remote save commands to the server. This allows them to save the game without joining for server restarts or maintenance.
- Game Limits
- Placeable related limits that limit the amount of store items per category that can be placed per farm.
- Hired workers limit per farm.
FSG Companion a PC only mod that is designed to work with the FSG Realism system and may not work fully as intended on external servers. We recommend disabling the FSG Companion if not playing on a FSG Realism server.
If you run into any issues with this mod or just need help with it, please reach out to us for help on discord. There is almost always someone around that can help.